Meditation on “When We Aren’t Who Others Expect Us to Be” from 3.10.19. Hear the Sermon.
- We can fulfill God’s will with joy and satisfaction by being motivated by the Holy Spirit and the Scriptures.
- Luke 4:14-21
- 1 Corinthians 3:16
- Acts 13:1-2
- Exodus 31:1-6
- John 15:10-11
- Ask the Holy Spirit to enlighten you to the gifts and abilities He has given you, to who you really are as a person, and then to give you tasks that utilize your unique combination of gifts and abilities.
- We can fulfill God’s will with joy and satisfaction by putting aside others’ misguided expectations.
- Luke 4:22-27
- Ask the Holy Spirit to give you the wisdom and strength you need to set aside others’ misguided expectations for your life.
- We can fulfill God’s will with joy and satisfaction by being okay with rejection.
- Luke 4:28-30
- Pray that the Lord would give you the emotional strength to accept others’ rejection of God’s calling for your life.
Daily Bible Reading:
- Monday: John 14:1-4
- Tuesday: Revelation 21:9-14
- Wednesday: Revelation 21:15-21
- Thursday: Revelation 21:22-27
- Friday: Revelation 22:1-6
- Saturday: John 14:5-14
TONIGHT Monday, March 11, 6:30 PM Women’s Dessert and Bible Study
THIS WEEK Friday, March 15, 6:30 PM Men’s Prayer Dinner
THIS WEEKEND Sunday, March 17, Corned Beef & Cabbage Fellowship and Youth Cookie Contest (immediately following Worship Hour)
Friday, March 29, 6:30 PM Youth Activity: Games & Pizza
Looking ahead, April 9 we will consolidate all April activities to go see “Noah” at Showcase Cinemas in Warwick (1200 Quaker Lane). Please sign up on list in vestibule.